King Kong MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of KKMS-redo

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty The End of KKMS-redo

Post  [GM]RebornGod Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm

ok so it seems kkms isnt going offline 100% any more, i wont be posting any more server update info in the forums any more to keep my self from looking like an ass when I'm given the wrong info or decide to change their minds and as for lily
any one who doesnt already know
lily\celine\billy are all the same person
billy your a true noob and as far as im concerned you fail, no you epicly fail, nah that still doesnt do it, you fail at life! there isnt any reason for doing what you did extremely immature of you does your life lack that much that you gotta do stuff like that well if so i would really hate to be you dont think i could stand being that lame

Last edited by [GM]RebornGod on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited due to indecisivness and lairs)
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/imthacannon

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty END OF KKMS? NEVER!!! MUHAHAHAHA lol

Post  ruleris2 Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 pm

PPl im sorry for the confusion but KKMS will be online again very shortly lik tomorrow actually please forget anything that you might or mightnot have heard about KKMS closing down,
thanks,
[gm]Akela

P.s
We'll miss u lily pale u were a great member of staff and a much liked gm Razz lol NOT i cant believe Billy that u would make up that sh*t! Mad

Last edited by ruleris2 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ruleris2
ruleris2
Admin

https://kingkongms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty -_-

Post  [GM]RebornGod Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 pm

well guess i cant wait to play again
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty XD

Post  Tiger[kevin] Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:03 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! XD yay
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post  Tiger[kevin] Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:16 am

LOL what happen to lily?????????????? Suspect pale
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty answer

Post  [GM]RebornGod Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:54 am

nothing happen to lily becuase she is a he and that he is billy ign-Shadow he lied to us saying that she died but in reality she doesnt exsist shes just a lie that shadow created - billy is shadow and lily and celine
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty OMG

Post  Tiger[kevin] Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 am

Omg shadow is being a fag he doesn't care about his own sister -_-!F**k u shadow
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty your not getting it

Post  [GM]RebornGod Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:39 am

lily doesnt exist, shes not real, he made her up, shes just some fake person he made up and played as same with celine. i dont know why he did this but i dont really care any more either he fails at life and thats all there is to it
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty fuck shadow

Post  Tiger[kevin] Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 pm

lolz i wanna snuff Shadow face if i no him in real life F**k u shadow and when the server will be up
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty you might not get the chance

Post  [GM]RebornGod Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:43 am

if Haji AK-47 or me get the hint that hes back its auto ban and if AK or Haji dont do it you can be dead sure i will with out hesitation
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty lol

Post  Tiger[kevin] Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 pm

if shadow made a new accc what would u do and when the server will be up?
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty dunno x2

Post  [GM]RebornGod Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:26 am

AK told me he was gunna have the new client ready 2 days ago but i havnt talked to him since then, so im not sure what is going on right now. Sorry i dont have any more info than that atm, as for shadow the dealings with him are out of my hands now. [Admin]Haji and AK-47 are dealing with it and ill respect any desicion they make on the matter but my feelings towards shadow are still the same and will not be changing any time soon.

P.S.
if you would like to contact me by useing something other than this forum, my MSN and Yahoo are both made public threw my profile. I use both msn messenger and yahoo messenger so feel free to contact me on either one.
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger[kevin] Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 am

so ALL THE ACC WE MAKE AND WE HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch So we have to start over again y does kkms alway shut down for a while after a longgggggg month or weeks we make a new acc and start over again -sigh-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Kevin[Tiger]
p.s:plz messge me when server up with my cuz yahoo mail XD albino albino albino albino
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty whoa buddy calm down

Post  [GM]RebornGod Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 am

i didnt say your info was lost i dont even know if thats the case yet. it might have been saved but the key word in that is MIGHT as for the server going down their has been a few complications latly the first time we had a wipe was to make the server dedicated and the second time was to do some serius codeing this time its becuase the computer the server runs on had a critical probleme, all new servers start out with problemes its just kinda how this stuff goes but after a good while things will start to run a bit more smoothly so just hang in there and hopfully we will be playing KKMS again soon Smile
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty k

Post  Tiger[kevin] Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:24 pm

oh ok
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty hey reborn

Post  Tiger[kevin] Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:35 am

reborn if ak can't save our acc and have to make a new 1 can u give me a godly ff Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty its all saved

Post  [GM]RebornGod Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:17 am

i talked to [Admin]Haji today he told me that all the info was saved and if AK some how loses that info Haji has a copy of it so no worries XD
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty yay

Post  Tiger[kevin] Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

thks reborn XD Basketball Basketball Basketball
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty Your welcome

Post  [GM]RebornGod Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 pm

thats what im here for after all if any one else has any questions you can contact me threw msn or yahoo (the information for contact is in my profile) or just ask in the forum XD
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty hmmmmm

Post  Tiger[kevin] Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 am

reborn i sure u posted the forum with answer when the server up RIGHT? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty ill post asap

Post  [GM]RebornGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 am

as soon as i know you will know, to be honest the server was already sapposed to be up but i havnt talked to AK-47 in a while so i dont know what is going on other than that the char and server info was saved and that the server will come back under a new name *Quebec MS* other than that i have no clue how long it will be but as soon as it is up again i will post
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty qubec ms?

Post  Tiger[kevin] Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:37 am

y would he change the name of kingkong ms to qebec ms?oh yea idon't c haji or ak come to the forums
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty reasons

Post  [GM]RebornGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 am

well hes changing the name cuz quebec is where hes from i guess and i dont know why AK doesnt come to the forums haji comes here every once and a great while the main GM's that run the forum are me and Akela altho she hasnt come here for about a week+ LOL
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ruleris2 Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

hey ive been on heaps T.T ive been the other person telling ppl what is happening witht he server Razz lol and ak though he is a great programmer has a slight floor Razz he dosent know how to use forums Razz anyways
ttyl, and hope to c u in game soon
akela
ruleris2
ruleris2
Admin

https://kingkongms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The End of KKMS-redo Empty huh?

Post  Tiger[kevin] Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:58 pm

ok,,,,, so any1 talk to ak or haji about when the server up yet
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]